A large rubber-like bag with oxygen tubing, duck-bill
valve and exhalation port, reservoir tube or reservoir
bag and other components.
· Objective - To initiate resuscitation and life support measures
during the possibility or presences of cardiopulmonary arrest.
· All MPR Bags come with 10 ft (3m) of oxygen tubing
· Single patient MPR Bags have a clear housing which allows for
visualization of patient valve
· Bag design and texture facilitates grip and manageability
· Quality components combine to provide a wide variety of configurations
· All components are not made of natural rubber latex